Home

Saturday, July 4, 2015

From the mouths of babes: Independence Day Edition

     Happy Independence Day! Thank You, Lord, for our freedoms. May we never take them for granted.

photo credit
     Tonight while putting my children to bed, I asked them what they thought it meant to be free. My five-year-old replied it meant we had the freedom to believe in any god we wanted. We could even choose to not believe in any god at all.

     Perceptive.

    "Which god do you believe in?" I asked.

    "The ONE TRUE GOD," she replied.
     
     Here's the part that made my heart overflow. Without further prompting she continued, "We should tell others about Jesus so they can believe in God, too."

     Amen. Let's use our freedom to share the Good News of Jesus with all.

I'm linking up at Missional Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment