Home

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Feeling Weary? Let Christ refresh you with JOY!

The thought of heading to the swimming pool for an all-morning meet in the pouring rain this morning was exhausting! While I know it's a bummer for the kids, I confess I didn't shed any tears when it was cancelled.

I was so inspired by the "Dear Homeschool mom who is feeling weary - do not give up " post at the Unplugged Life as it spoke to me in my moment of weariness! While we take a break from school in the summer, many life activities do not stop. In some ways, we're even busier as I'm a manager of a rather large swim team..Even if the meet was on, Christ would have provided all the strength I needed!

Let me know what encourages you when you are weary by posting in the comments. (Next time I'll post on why we really LOVE swim team even though it's exhausting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment